Your involvement would be on a fully voluntary basis.
Please complete the Expression of Interest to kick-start a discussion with Jaideo Rathore to determine what project or involvement might be possible.
Contributing to the Ikaki Bagh project will:
- connect you with local people on-the-ground with a rich history and culture
- provide you with a direct experience of Indian rural life
- support a development that is providing empowerment and development opportunities for people experiencing major social disadvantage
Discover Indian rural life
In exchange for your involvement
we can offer you
- pick-up and drop-off at Jaipur Airport or other point of arrival
- an agreed number of nights’ accommodation at Ikaki Niwas in Jaipur, either free-of-charge or at a discounted rate
- an agreed number of nights’ accommodation at Ikaki Bagh, either free-of-charge or at a discounted rate
- detailed advice and assistance on how to make the most of visiting Jaipur
- transportation between Ikaki Niwas and Ikaki Bagh
- daily breakfast and dinner (including beverages) at both Ikaki Niwas and Ikaki Bagh. Dietary needs can be accommodated and examples of the types of meals provided
- special community engagement activities with the local Berwa people at Ikaki Bagh
- drop off at Jaipur Airport or other point of departure
- advice on options and opportunities to enjoy Rajasthan further afield, as well as interstate highlights such as Delhi and Agra, home of the Taj Mahal
Not included are:
- expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, extra meals
- anything not specifically mentioned in the above list
- shopping and tips
You’re invited to send us an Expression of Interest (EOI).